Shop in Little Falls, New York ... Save Money, Live Better!
The Shop Little Falls website is all about promoting the local businesses and the fantastic cultural treasures that you can find in scenic Little Falls, New York. This website will help you discover the exciting and unique opportunities for the arts and culture, family fun, and shopping that you can discover in our historic town nestled on the banks of the Mohawk River and Erie Canal.
Be sure to check out the exciting current events on this page, and explore the rest of this website for directories of businesses, as well as some fantastic shopping itineraries and restaurant reviews!
To learn more about the exciting recreational, cultural and heritage tourism opportunities in our fine city, visit the ExploreLittleFalls.com website!
Third Thursday - June 21st
Come out to beautiful Little Falls on Thursday, June 21sth to enjoy the fabulous ART WALK, as well as great food, drink and entertainment, and as always awesome merchant specials!
The Annual June Art Walk in Little Falls has become a favorite cultural event throughout the Mohawk Valley! With over sixty local artists on display in the shops and offices along our scenic Main Street, live music, an artisan fair, and a food tour, this event offers fun for the whole family!
Here are just a few of the awesome events for you to enjoy on the Little Falls Art Walk:
- Local Artists! Enjoy viewing the artworks of over 60 talented local artists.
- Featured Artist! Don't miss the open house at Berkshire Bank from 4:30-6pm, featuring the art of Lutz Scherneck.
- The Art of Smart Money! Stop in at Van Meter & Van Meter LLC on Main Street for their annual Art Open House; join the conversation, see great local artwork, and enjoy delicious refreshements catered by Copper Moose.
- Hilby the Skinny German Juggle Boy! This street artist's act was described as rivetingly absurd by the New York Times!
- Food Tour! Purchase a $12 ticket and get great samples from local restaurants.
- Opus Black String Quartet! At the Polish Community Home parking lot from 6:30-8:30pm!
- Artisan Fair! At the Polish Community Home parking lot, with live glass-blowing, jewelry and stones, body art, henna, pottery and more.
- Kids' Art Fair! Make balloon animals and paint pet rocks.
- Kids' Activities! Enjoy organized kids' activities, from drawing classes to sidewalk chalk to string art, all along Main Street!
For a complete listing of special events and in-store sales and drawings, please download the brochure as a pdf file!