Shop in Little Falls, New York ... Save Money, Live Better!
The Shop Little Falls website is all about promoting the local businesses and the fantastic cultural treasures that you can find in scenic Little Falls, New York. This website will help you discover the exciting and unique opportunities for the arts and culture, family fun, and shopping that you can discover in our historic town nestled on the banks of the Mohawk River and Erie Canal.
Be sure to check out the exciting current events on this page, and explore the rest of this website for directories of businesses, as well as some fantastic shopping itineraries and restaurant reviews!
To learn more about the exciting recreational, cultural and heritage tourism opportunities in our fine city, visit the ExploreLittleFalls.com website!
Third Thursday - May 16th
Come out to beautiful Little Falls on May 16th to enjoy a wellness-themed Third Thursday celebration, as well as great food, drink and entertainment, and as always awesome merchant specials!
Here are just a few of the fun events for you to enjoy on Third Thursday:
- Walk-About Wellness! Visit all 11 wellness-oriented businesses and be entered in a drawing to win a basket filled with items donated by those businesses. Walking groups will depart from That Little Place on Main at 4:15pm and 5:15pm.
- Van Meter and Van Meter, LLC: Financial Wellness is Important Too! Please join Chris and Dave Van Meter for a complimentary breakfast at Bonita's Sandwich Chef for an open discussion of 10 Terms Every Investor Should Know. Reservations are required. Call 315.823.9200 to make yours. 8:30am-to-9:30am.
- Canal Place Street Party and Sidewalk Sale! Featuring 410 Collective, Prima Donna's, Cafe at Stone Mill, and more. Noon-to-5:30pm.
- Make a Bracelet! At the Little Falls Public Library. This free activity is for ages 11 and up, registration is required. 4pm-to-6pm.
- Get Physical with Twister and Hula-Hooping! At Meeples Mug House, 5pm-to-9pm.
- Story Hour for Adults! Bob Gassman reads an Isak Dineson story that speaks about the record, too often erased or never recorded, of the lives of women. 5:30pm-to-6:30pm.
For a complete listing of special events and in-store sales and drawings, please download the brochure as a pdf file!
Please be sure to download the Walk-About Wellness Tour Map as a pdf file!