Shop in Little Falls, New York ... Save Money, Live Better!
The Shop Little Falls website is all about promoting the local businesses and the fantastic cultural treasures that you can find in scenic Little Falls, New York. This website will help you discover the exciting and unique opportunities for the arts and culture, family fun, and shopping that you can discover in our historic town nestled on the banks of the Mohawk River and Erie Canal.
Be sure to check out the exciting current events on this page, and explore the rest of this website for directories of businesses, as well as some fantastic shopping itineraries and restaurant reviews!
To learn more about the exciting recreational, cultural and heritage tourism opportunities in our fine city, visit the ExploreLittleFalls.com website!
Third Thursday - August 16th
Come out to beautiful Little Falls on August 16th to enjoy the Dog Days of Summer Third Thursday, as well as great food, drink and entertainment, and as always awesome merchant specials!
Here are just a few of the fun events for you to enjoy Third Thursday:
- Art Show! Reception for the Coffee and Coloring Art Show, 4-to-6pm, with refreshments.
- Story Hour for Grownups! Bill Bennett reads from O'Henry and Agatha Christie at Gansevoort House Books, from 5:30-to-6:30pm..
- Indoor Picnic! At Emmanuel Episcopal Church, $10, 4-to-7pm.
- Open House! Hosted by Rochette and Huckleberry Press at 410 Canal Place, 10am-to-7pm.
- Karoke Night! At Happy Waffle, 6-to-10pm.
For a complete listing of special events and in-store sales and drawings, please download the brochure as a pdf file!