Shop in Little Falls, New York ... Save Money, Live Better!
The Shop Little Falls website is all about promoting the local businesses and the fantastic cultural treasures that you can find in scenic Little Falls, New York. This website will help you discover the exciting and unique opportunities for the arts and culture, family fun, and shopping that you can discover in our historic town nestled on the banks of the Mohawk River and Erie Canal.
Be sure to check out the exciting current events on this page, and explore the rest of this website for directories of businesses, as well as some fantastic shopping itineraries and restaurant reviews!
To learn more about the exciting recreational, cultural and heritage tourism opportunities in our fine city, visit the ExploreLittleFalls.com website!
Third Thursday - July 19th
Come out to beautiful Little Falls on Thursday, June 19th to enjoy the Midsummer Night's Picnic in Sterzinar Park, as well as great food, drink and entertainment, and as always awesome merchant specials!
Be sure to bribg a picnic to Sterzinar Park on Third Thursday. Here are just a few of the awesome events for you to enjoy at the Midsummer Night's Picnic:
- Guerilla Haiku Movement! Create poetry in chalk, 4-8pm in Sterzinar Park.
- LegUP! Live "Back Porch Americana" music from 7-9pm at Sterzinar Park.
- Makers Faire! Create enchanting crafts for all ages from 4-8pm at Sterzinar Park.
- Happy Hags Dance Troupe! 4-7pm at Prima Donna's Boutique.
- Story Hour for Grownups! 5:30-6:30pm at Gansevoort House Books.
- The Marsh King's Daughter! Live music from 5:30-6:30pm at Sterzinar Park!
- Wizard of Oz Preview! 6:55pm at Sterzinar Park.
- Story Time for Kids! 6:30-7pm at Sterzinar Park.
- Stargazing! See the sun, the planets and the constellations through powerful telescopes with the MV Astronomical Society from 4-8pm at Sterzinar Park.
For a complete listing of special events and in-store sales and drawings, please download the brochure as a pdf file!